Thursday, February 11, 2010

Holidays

There is one week holidays coming for Chinese New Year...sometimes I like holidays very much, but sometime I hate holidays very much, don't why...Tomorrow I'm not going to school because of Chinese New Year, going back to Kelantan, I don't like that place, that's why i don't like holidays, Sometimes I hate holidays because they make me missed many school classes, sometimes I like holidays very much because I can have a rest during those boring days...Sometimes I hate holidays because I can't meet my friends, sometimes I like holidays because I can get a chance to travel somewhere, but not every holidays of course...Sometimes I hate holidays because it's too boring until it make myself becoming lazy, but sometimes I like holidays because it make my life more interesting...So at last, I like and I hate Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment