Saturday, July 3, 2010

Unexpected

So sad! Argentina had lost to Germany in 4 to 0. This is very unexpected.

All the other strong teams had already return to their own country, except for Spain, Germany and Uruguay.

I don't think Uruguay is a strong team before this, but after they beat Ghana yesterday, only I realize that they are quite strong.

But I'm still supporting Argentina, although they had lost to Germany, hope they will win the cup in the next Fifa, which is coming in four years time...Gd luck to Messi =D

The next match is Paraguay vs Spain, I think Spain has a shot to win the cup.

Too bad, the two team which I'm supporting had gone, no!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Woah...Im totally lost in the FIFA world~ but anyway...what about brazil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. World cup? I am not realy into it , damn it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brazil lost. JW, which are the 2 teams u're supporting? I hope Spain win this coming match against Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm supporting Argentina and England =(

    ReplyDelete