Thursday, August 5, 2010

My First Times

First times~ Hmmmm...It really makes you happy~ I love that feeling~

The 1st one : My first time to perform in choir with my best friends rainbow and yuki, maybe I should say the first performance in this school,wow it was so so so cool~ I'm so so so happy~The performance is so great~When the audients are clapping, I felt so so so proud~Oh my goodness.......I LOVE IT!!!!!!! CHOIR ROCKZ!!!!!!

The 2nd one : My first time to wear thee blue baju kurung (costume), although it is very hot when we wear it, not that 'hot' ya...is panas, SWEAT... so so so great~

The 3rd one : My first time to wear black shoes to performance~ it was so so so...er...so...GOOD!!!! =D

The 4th one : My first time to go Winter Watermelon's house, wooohoooo~ I bet it will be very very very fun~yay~

Haha...this is all my first times~hope u enjoy them!!!

3 comments:

  1. Choir memang ROCKS! Must join nx yr too so that we can compete together. You must rmb me, don't ever forget me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! U also, never ever forget me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't lah.. Oh ya! We got 1st runner-up~ :) Hope that we can go to the same class nx yr.

    ReplyDelete