Friday, March 19, 2010

Sad =(

Finally our gathering in sunway had ended today, so sad =( Let me share, This morning I woke up at 07:37 am, so early...after my breakfast, my father fetch us to Sunway Pyramid at 9:45am, I thought I was the last people to arrived there, but when I reached, all of them are not there yet, so I just jalan jalan there with my brother, its early and not much people shopping yet. Finally when I'm in the LG2 toilet, SW called me and want me to take her from the main entrance, I say I was lazy so she just walked in herself =.= After I met SW, we went to buy ticket for ice skating. When SW finished wearing the skating shoes, all of them arrived. After they finished wearing their shoes, we went in the ice rink to skate, duh =.= I fell down many time and my butt is so pain, OMG! My friend QY,this is her first time coming for ice skating, she is so scared, so JY and I teached her how to skate. Then, JY and QY fell down together and JY hurt her wrist, so sad =( Hope she is ok. After skating, we went to the Jusco food court for lunch, no big deal. After that, JY and QY need to go back home already=( because JY's mum scared QY's mum will be worried about her(QY). Then we went shopping with SW and the rest if them, Popular, Cinema, Arcade, Asian Avenue and more...SW went back home at 4:10pm and I went back at nearly 5pm,and the rest of them also...This is such a fun trip but not perfect without my 'lg', JY. I'm looking forward for the next gathering =)

No comments:

Post a Comment